Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan in Gujarat 2023 Eligibility Criteria Online Application Form Process Gujarati @kcg.gujarat.gov.in 100% interest subsidy.
Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Apply Online Form at kcg.gujarat.gov.in: Gujarat Govt. has launched Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2023 for students who are not covered under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. Under this scheme, all the students will get 100% Interest Subsidy on education loans for Moratorium Period (duration of course plus 1 more year). This Gujarat Government Education Loan Subsidy shall remain applicable on loan upto a maximum of Rs. 10 lakh. Registrations are open and interested candidates can apply online at the official website kcg.gujarat.gov.in
However this subsidy will only be applicable for the loan amount below 10 lakh. Interested candidates can register online on kcg.gujrat.gov.in
Key features :
Aim of the scheme :To pursue higher education like graduation, post-graduation, diploma and further professional courses may it be in India or abroad the deprived but eligible students who have completed their 12th and equivalent course can apply for the scheme.
Subsidy under the scheme: A scheme called, governed by Gujarat government, Interest Subsidy Scheme 2018 for education loan, as the name suggests that this scheme will give a 100 percent subsidy on the interest incurred to the deprived students when they take education loan. And help them to pursue further education.
Eligibility Criteria :
To strengthen the weak and deprived families the scheme offers a 100 percent subsidy to the students in the family who wish to pursue further education after 12th and some bright students who also wish to go abroad to brighten their future and the future of their family.
The beneficiary should have passed 12th or equivalent standard from Gujrat Higher Secondary Examination Board (GHSEB) or from Central Board Of Education (CBSE) must have been enrolled in the recognised university.
Application Form Online
To benefit from this scheme the students will have to register themselves online on the official website and fill in all the details required by the online system. The details are very nominal like the name, address, Aadhar card number, father’s income, email id, passing school details and the course where the admission is to be taken etc. The students will have to log in to the website link http://www.kcg.gujarat.gov.in/.
Application Process :
- Clink on Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan at home page or Direct link here kcg.gujarat.gov.in/Education_loan/index.php.
- Now click on the Online Registration Form kcg.gujarat.gov.in/Education_loan/reg_validation.php
- Once the students log on to the website mentioned above the page will open where the needy student will have to enter the details asked and hit enter or click next.
- After clicking on “Next” a new page will open where the candidate will have to fill the personal information like name and address. Also the candidates will be asked for the current school details
- Then after scrolling down the information in regards to the Institute where the candidate wants to take admission to.
- After scrolling down more the candidate will be asked his loan details such as name of the bank, Loan account Number.
- Below that the candidate will be asked for his saving bank account details which includes the account number, Name of the bank, IFSC code, branch code. This is to reimburse the subsidy.
- The candidate will also be asked for the loan requirement details which he has to fill in the information.
Apply Online Official Link https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in
To make the future bright we need to make our present strong. The same concept is been followed by the government of Gujrat. Students who did not get the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana will be getting some new benefits under a new scheme, Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2018 as the name suggests that the scheme will give 100% subsidy on the interest on the loan for one more year in addition to the duration of the course.