The Central Government of India, Under the Leadership of Prime minister started the unique sukanya Samriddhi yojana.it is very small investment plan for girl child. Main Object Of this Yojana is To Assist the Parents in Securing the Future of Girl child economically. They can secure girl child Future dream And Education investing very small Amount for long term basis. Parents can apply for this Scheme for the Girl child who is under 10 Years.
Overview of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana:
|Name Of the Scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Current Interest Rate||8.5%|
|Beneficiary||Girl Child Below 10 Years|
|Handled By||National banks And Post Office|
|This Scheme Launch Under the Scheme||Beti bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana.|
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme:
- The Benefit of the scheme will given only Girl child who are Born in India. NRI’s Are Not allowed to Invest In this Scheme.
- Girl child under the age of 10 years can get the benefit of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. In this scheme Small Investment Can Make fulfill your Girl Child’s Dreams.
- Account Can Open in the Name Of the Girl child.
- Only two Sukanya Samriddhi account can be Opened by the Family.
- If the Girl Child Born Before Twin Of Triplets the Fist Born Girl Is Eligible For the SSY.
- If the Girl Child Born After the Twin Or Triplets, the n She Is Not Eligible to Open SSY Account.
Benefit Of Investing in SSY:
- High Interest Rate: SSY offers High Interest rate as compare to other Government backed tax saving as PPF.
- Guaranteed Return: Sukanya Samriddhi yojana Is Completely Government Backed Scheme so it Provides Guaranteed Returns.
- Tax Benefit: SSY Provides Tax Benefits Under section 80C Up to 1.5 Laky Annually.
- Benefit of Compounding: Sukanya samriddhi Is A great Long Turn Investment it will Provide Benefit Of Compounding, So even Small Investment Will you a great Return.
- Convenient Transfer: This Account is very easy to transfer to One Country or City to another as guardian can change their residence.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Deposit Limit:
The Minimum Annual Contribution in Sukanya Samriddhi account Is 250 Rs. , and the Maximum Annual Contribution Is 1.5 Lakh in a Financial year. You have to Invest Minimum 250 Rs amount For 15 Years to get benefit of the scheme.
How to Fill SSY Application Form:
Here we will tell you how you can fill the Application Form Of the sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Name Of the Girl Child (Primary account Holder)
- Name Of Parent/ Guardian (Joint Holder)
- Initial Deposit Amount
- DD Number And Date
- Date Of Birth Of Girl Child
- Birth Certificate Detail Of Primary Account Holder
- Photo and Address Identification of the Parents.
- Details Of any other KYC Document (Pan Card, Voter Id, Etc)
So, Here we have given you all basic Information About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana ,Take An Advantage Of Sukanya samruddhi scheme And Make Your Girl child’s Future Secure And Be a Part Of Our Honorable PM Narendra Modi Ji’s Abhiyaan Beti Padhao Beti Bachao.
Every Child Is Precious Every child Is Equally Important.