In Today’s time Aadhaar card is the Most Important Document for All Citizens of India. Usually whenever you need to Change Address or Any Other Detail Of aadhaar card, People Have To visit The Bank Or Post Office For Updation Of Their Detail.
Now Government Has Create application Of Aadhar card Which Is Called as mAadhaar Card. This Application is the Solution Of All Your Problems regarding Aadhaar card.
Now You can Change Your name, Address Or Any Other Information Of Aadhar card By Sitting At Your home in Your Comfort Zone, You just Have To Follow Few Steps And Your Address Or Any Other Details Can Be Changed.
Here We are discussing About How To Update Your Address In Aadhaar Card By Using mAadhaar App. Here Are Few Steps You Have To Follow For Change your Address In Aadhaar Card.
Steps Are Mention Below:
- First You have To Download the Application Of mAadhaar
- After Downloading the App in Your Phone, You have to open the App.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card Number
- After Doing that, Enter the “Captcha”.
- Then click on “Send OTP”
- OTP Will be sent On your registered Mobile Number
- Now Enter the OTP
- Now the You will see the Home Page Of the Application
- From there You can Change Your Address Or any Other Details.
- In Newly Opened Page you have to Fill all the Information About Address change
- After that Enter Your New Address Which You Want In Aadhaar Card.
- You will have to scan All the Required Documents.
- Now Upload the Documents Which Are Mentioned there.
After Uploading the Document You will be Issued Update Number from UIDAI. With the Help of UIDAI you can trek Status Of Aadhar Card.
Important Documents for Address Change in Aadhaar Card.
You can Upload Scanned Copy of Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, and Driving License.
So these are The Stapes You Need to Follow for Address Change in Aadhaar Card.