Driving Licence Is the Most Important Document For those Who Are Driving Two Or Four Wheeler. You can Not Drive Your vehicle Without Driving Licence. If You Are Driving Your Vehicle Without the Licence Is Can Be A Punishable Act. Traffic Police can take Action on You.
Government Of Gujarat Make Easy Way For those Who Wants To Apply For the Driving Licence.
Government has Started Online Facility Who wants to Apply for the Licence.
Here We Will Discuss About How You Can Apply For Licence Online And Offline Both.
First you have To Apply for the Lerner Licence Along With All the Required Documents. For that you have to Give Computer Exam.
Once You Clear Your Computer Exam for Learning Licence, You can Drive Your Vehicle for Six Month with the Learning License.
For The Main Driving Licence you have to give test drive as per the Rules of RTO.
What Is Learning Driving Licence For Driving Licence In Gujarat?
Lerner License is a temporary Licence. It means you know how to drive but you are waiting for Your Driving Licence. It Is Valid Only For Six Months. After that you can Not Drive with the Lerner Licence.
After One Month of Learning Licence You can apply for the Permanent Driving Licence.
Types of Learning Licence In Gujarat:-
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning Licence to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning Licence issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning Licence issued for a light motor vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning Licence issued for a medium passenger vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning Licence issued for a medium goods vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning Licence issued for heavy passenger vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning Licence issued for a motorcycle without gear: This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning Licence for light motor vehicle: This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
Eligibility Criteria For Obtaining Learning Licence In Gujarat:
- To Obtain the Learning Licence To Motor Capacity Should Be 50cc.
- You can Not Drive Those Vehicles Which Are More than 50cc.
- Minimum Age of the Person for getting Lerner Licence Is 16 years. You can Not Drive Any vehicle If You Are Less than 16 Years.
- To Obtain Learning Licence For A Light Motor Vehicle, An Individual Should Be 18 Years Old.
- To Obtain Learning Licence For the Commercial Vehicle Individual Should Be 20 Years Old.
Document Required For Obtaining Learning Licence:
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- Residential Address Proof.
- Aadhar card.
- Valid Age Proof Document
Online Application Process for Obtaining Learning Licence:
- Visit the RTO Official Website.
- Click On the Online Services And Click On the Driving Licence Related Services.
- Enter the Name Of the State –Gujarat.
- Click on the Apply Online and Select state Gujarat
- Fill the Application And Submit the Form Online.
- Upload Scanned Copy Of Documents Mention Above.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Book the test Slot for Learning Licence Examination.
- Visit the RTO Office For the Test.
- Learning Licence Will Be sent to the Applicant Residential Address.
This Is How You will get Your Learning Licence and after One Month of Learning Licence You have to go to the RTO Give Test Ride according to the RTO Rules.