Indian Air Force Have Released Notification On 21-05-2022 For the Recruitment For the Various Branches Through the Air Force Common Admission Test For 300+ Commissioned Officer For Flying And Ground Duties vacancies.
Candidates Who Are Eligible and Interested in This Recruitment can apply for the Post.
Here we will Give You all the Information about the Recruitment As, Eligibility Criteria, Notification, Age Limit, Educational Qualification Etc.
Read This Full Article For each and every information About AFCAT Recruitment 2022.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post||Commissioned Officer In Flying And Ground Duty|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|First Date Of Application||01-06-2022|
|Last Date Of Application||30-06-2022|
Candidates can Expect Minimum 56100, And Maximum 177500 Salary Per Month.
Candidate who wants to apply For the Post has to check Eligibility Criteria Before Applying For the Recruitment.
If Candidate Eligible for the Recruitment they can apply For the Post Online.
- Flying Branch Posts, Ground Duty (Technical) Posts – Candidates should complete the 12th Pass with 50% Marks each in Physics and Math’s + Graduation (with 60% marks).
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Posts – Candidates should have complete Graduation (with 60% marks).
For Flying Branch:
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Minimum Age: 20Years
For Ground Duty:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Written Examination
- Air force Selection Board
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online For AFCAT Recruitment 2022:
- First Of All Candidate have to Go On the Official Website Of the AFCAT https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- First Check The Official Notification For the Recruitment.
- Click On the Online Apply Link
- Fill All the Important Information which Are Mentioned there.
- If you are Eligible candidate then continue For Apply.
Important Date for AFCAT Recruitment:
First Date of Application: 01-06-2022.
Last date of Application: 30-06-2022.