Staff Select Commission has Announced Notification for various Posts. this Year they have Announced 2065 Vacancies For the various Post Every year they conduct Online Examination for 10th, 12th, And Graduated Candidates who are Eligible for this Post.
This Time They Are Seeking Post For Metric, Intermediate, Graduate Level.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Conducted For Central Region, Eastern Region, Karnataka, Kerala Region, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern Region, Northern Region, North Western Sub-Region, Southern Region, For the Year 2022.
All the candidates Who Are Interested and Eligible for the Post, they can apply for the Vacancy. The Official Notification for the Post Announced on 12 May 2022, People Who Are Interested They can apply before 13-06-2022.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 overview:
|Organization||Staff Selection Recruitment|
|First day Of Application||12 May 2022|
|Last Day Of Application||13 June 2022|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Exam Date:
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Exam date will be announced by Selection Post Commission Very Soon. Right Now they have not announced any Exam date yet.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Allotted Category Wise vacancies:
SSC Post Selection Recruitment Notification:
Staff Selection Commission has Announced Notification for the Various Post. They have Announced Total 2065 Vacancies for the Post. They have Announced Online Application for the Posts so, Candidate can Apply for the Exam and Take a Chance For Achieve this job.
Application Start from 12 May 2022 And the Application Will be accepted till the date 13 June 2022.
Application Fees for the SSC Post Selection Recruitment:
For the candidates who are belonging to the category Of General and OBC, they have to Pay Rs. 100/- For the Application. And other categories can apply without Paying Any Amount for Application.
Candidates can pay their Application Fees with Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, UPI Etc Online Method Are Accepted for the Payment.
All the candidates who want to apply for this Job have to Check All the Eligibility Criteria
before the Application for the Post.
Here we have Mentioned All the Eligibility Criteria for this Recruitment:
Job Level Wise Educational Qualification Are Mentioned Here:
- Metric Level: – Candidate has to Pass 10th Class from Recognized Board.
- Intermediate Level: – Candidate who Are 10th and 12th Pass from Any Recognized Board.
- Graduate Level: – Candidate Must Be Graduated In Any Recognized University.
Age Limitation for the Post:
The Minimum Age For Applying For Staff Selection Commission Selection Post Phase 10 Is 18 Years And Maximum Age Is 30 Years.
SSC Selection Post 2022 Exam Pattern:
- There will be MCQ of 100 Marks Each.
- The Duration Of the test will be 60 Minutes.
- There will be a Penalty of 0.50 Marks for each Incorrect Answer.
- The Level of Question Will be As Per Educational Qualification Required For the Post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
|Parts||Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks|
|Part-C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
|Part-D||English Language Basics||25||50|
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Salaries:
Basic Salary for the Selection Posts Ranges from Rs 5200/- To Rs 34800/- And the grade Pay Ranges from 1900/- to 4800/- Rs.
How to Apply For the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment:
- First Of All, All the candidates have to go on the Official Website of the SSC.
- Then Go on the Register Now Tab.
- Register there With Your Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Then Using That Id Pass Word You can Login To the site.
- Fill All the Required Information carefully.
- Upload the Required Document And Passport Size Photo In the Mention Size And Format.
- Now you can take out the Print Out.
So, this is how you can Apply Online for the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment.