Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Dahod has published a Advertisement Walk-in-Interviewfor Program Coordinator,Treatment Supervisor,Lab Technician,Sputum Microscopist Posts.
- District Program Coordinator: 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 01 Post
- Lab Technician / Sputum Microscopist: 01 Post
- MBA / PG Diploma in management / health administration from a recognized Institute / University.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation
- Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent.
Age Limit : Up to 65 years (on 30-09-2015)
- Rs. 22000/- per month
- Rs. 15000/- per month
- Rs. 10000/- per month
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates are present along with all original certificates to given below address.
- District TB Centre,
- General Hospital Campus,
Walk-in-Interview Time and Date : 22-09-2015 (10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)