The application process for the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023 entrance examinations for the scholarship program created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, has been made available.
The application process for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India (YASASVI) is now available to all students. All of them can enroll until August 2023 on the NTA website. Below you will find all the pertinent details regarding the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023.
The Central Government’s PM Yashasvi Scheme’s major goal is to motivate deserving students from underprivileged and destitute backgrounds to complete their education. The Government of India’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment oversees the efficient running of this scholarship program.
- First, this scholarship is transparent and tests are administered in accordance with international standards to determine the moral character of students who pass such exams.
- The program only provides benefits to students in ninth and tenth grade.
- Under the program, class nine pupils will receive an annual salary of Rs. 75,000. In addition, students in class 11 will receive 125,000 rupees per year.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen with permanent residence.
- An applicant must be from one of the following groups: OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
- In order to appear for the tenth-grade tests in the 2023 session, applicants for the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 must have completed the eighth grade.
- The applicant’s parents’ annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students wishing to enroll in the ninth grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Students wishing to enroll in the eleventh grade must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- This program is open to people of all genders.
- A class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate are requirements for candidates.
- Candidate must possess a certificate of income.
- Candidate identification card.
- Phone number and email address.
- At least one of the following qualifications must be held by the applicant: certificates for OBC, EBC, DNT, SAR, NT, and SNT, where appropriate.
- Candidates for Trust Think must opt-in by selecting “login” in the “helpful links” section of the homepage.
- You will then be required to input your application number and password before selecting the submit button on a subsequent page.
- After successfully logging in, visit the YASASVI test registration page on the portal to register for the exam.
- Send in the requested information in its entirety.