Our country is an agricultural country. Many schemes for farmers are run by the Government of India and the State Government. There are schemes like Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana, Kisan Credit Card, e Shram Card etc. In which you will know about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers get Rs. In three installments of 2000 a total of 6000 is received annually. Now you have to do eKYC to continue the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. This option is now available on the official website of PM Kisan
How to Update PM Kisan e-KYC?
If you have not updated PM Kisan e-KYC yet, then apply for it today. Otherwise, you will not get the next 10th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The central government has made eKYC mandatory for PMKISAN registered farmers. Click on EKYC option in Farmers Corner for Aadhaar based OTP authentication and contact nearest CSC centers for Biometric authentication. Along with this, you can also download PM Kisan KCC Form PDF for offline application from the official website
How to link Aadhaar with PM Kisan account online?
To link your Aadhaar Card with your PM Kisan Account, you have to follow the below procedures;
Step A Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on eKYC (New) option on the web homepage.
- Or directly click on this link – Direct link to the PM Kisan eKYC Portal
- Step B Enter Aadhaar Card details
On the next page enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code.
Keep in mind that enter your same Aadhar card number through which you had applied earlier.
Now click on the Search button.
- After this you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Now click on the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received in the given box.
- Finally click on the Submit of Auth button.
- PM Kisan e KYC CSC – Offline Process
If you are not able to update eKYC online then you can also do your Aadhaar number verification through offline mode. For this you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center (CSC Center). Here you have to link your Aadhaar number with PM Kisan e-KYC through Biometric authentication. Once the e-KYC is done successfully, also make sure to check pm kisan status online
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
- Direct eKYC Link
- Official Website Link
- New Farmer Registration Link
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records Link
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App Link
FAQ’S of PM Kisan- eKYC
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana ekyc can be done from which website?
- Farmers will be able to do eKYC for PM Kisan from this https://pmkisan.gov.in website of Government of India.
How can farmers do e-KYC for this scheme?
- Farmers will be able to do e-KYC both online and offline for this scheme.
- PM Kisan Yojana should have mobile number link with Aadhaar card for e-KYC.?
- Yes, farmers should link mobile number with Aadhaar card to do this KYC.
- How to do e-KYC if there is no mobile number link with Aadhar card in PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana?
- If the farmer does not have the mobile number linked with his Aadhaar card, he can go to CSC CENTER and do e-KYC