ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates..
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 will recruit 922 non-executives for various sectors, according to the official website @ongcindia.com. Candidates can apply for these positions online until May 28, 2022.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is accepting online applications for a total of 922 non-executive positions. Candidates who are interested in the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Process and meet the required eligibility criteria should read the full notification and apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2022 @ongcindia.com.
Authority Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of Posts : Non-Executive
Number of Vacancies : 922
Official Website : ongcindia.com
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- Candidates can download the ONGC Notification 2022 PDF from the link provided below for their convenience. Before applying for the 922 vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates must read the official ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF thoroughly to ensure that they are aware of all important details about the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification. This article also contains all of the necessary information.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Candidates will be informed about the vacancies announced for each sector under ONGC Recruitment 2022. Before applying to various vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates should consult the table below to learn about vacancies in each sector.
Name of Sector – Number of Vacancies
- Dehradun 20
- Delhi 10
- Mumbai 263
- GOA 04
- Gujarat 318
- Jodhpur 06
- Chennai and Karaikal 38
- Assam 164
- Agartala 66
- Kolkata 10
- Bokaro 23
Total : 922
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who want to apply for the 922 vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022 must meet certain requirements. Candidates should review the Basic Minimum Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2022 before applying.
Age limitations :
- To apply for 922 vacancies announced for various vacancies under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates must be of a certain age group. The age limit for various ONGC Recruitment 2022 positions is listed below in table format.
Age Limit (for General/EWS Category)
Other than drilling/cementing/production -drilling) for F1 and A1 level posts
- 18 years – 30 years
F1 and A1 Level Posts (for drilling, cementing, and production drilling)
- 18 years – 28 years
For W1 Level Posts
- 18 years – 27 years
For a junior assistant operator position (heavy equipment)
- 18 years – 35 years
Educational Qualification :
- To apply for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022, candidates must have specific educational qualifications. All of the positions advertised under ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 have different educational qualification requirements. Candidates should review the educational qualifications for all posts in the table format below before applying to the 922 apprentice vacancies in various disciplines announced under ONGC Notification 2022.
Name of Posts – Educational Qualification
Junior Engineering Assistant
- 3 years diploma in relevant discipline
Junior Dealing Assistant (Transport, Production -Drilling and MM)
- 3 years diploma in relevant discipline
Certificate of Domicile :
- Except for departmental candidates, all candidates must have a Certificate of Domicile/Permanent Residency in the state listed above. At the time of document verification/uploading, candidates must present a Certificate of Domicile/Permanent Resident from the concerned state.
- PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate/Certificate of Permanent Residency) issued by competent authority for the purpose of higher education will also be accepted for candidates from Assam. Competent Authority should issue a Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
Minimum Marks :
- To be eligible, candidates must have a minimum score of 40% in the essential qualification. When filling out the online application form, the candidate must enter the exact percentage of marks to a maximum of 2 (two) decimal places; rounding off to percentage is strictly prohibited.
How To Apply for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 can apply online using the official website provided below. The application link on the official website to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 will be active until May 28, 2022.
- From 07.05.2022 to 28.05.2022, eligible candidates must apply online ONLY through the link available on the ONGC website: www.ongcindia.com. No other method of submission will be accepted.
- The methodology for the online application will be available on the online application site. Please note that a candidate is only eligible to apply for a maximum of three positions.
- Candidates should have the following before submitting their applications on the website:
- Valid Email Address (should be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application)
- Mobile phone (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent passport size colour photograph with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY)
- signature with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
Application Fee :
Name of Category – Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS Rs. 300
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman Nil
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be chosen using a computer-based test (CBT), which will be followed by PST/PET/Skill Test/Typing tests (wherever applicable). Candidates must qualify at each stage individually. CBT testing will take place in the state of the respective work-center/sector.
Level – Salary
- F1 Level – Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 98,000
- A1 Level – Rs. 26,600 – Rs. 87,000
- W1 Level – Rs. 24,000 – Rs. 57,500
All the interested Candidates must check their eligibility and fill the application form right away. You must not wait for the deadline. To know more about ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 red the full notification available on the official website.
Important Links :
Impportant Dates :
Online Application begins 07th May 2022
Online Application ends 28th May 2022