Indian Oil Corporation Limited is seeking Vacancies for the Various Post. As Per the Officials IOCL has Published Notification for the Post of Senior medical Officer (SMO) and Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) In A grade D with the Pay scale Up to 2,40,000.
The Candidate who are waiting For the Long time For the Recruitment Opening In IOCL, can Apply For the Post. The Last date Of the Application, Is 31st May 2022. Anyone Who Wants to apply, they can apply before the Last date.
Eligible Candidate can be selected After Applying Online Application for the Posts.
Here We Are Providing You All the Details About the IOCL Recruitment 2022. Read Full Article For the Details.
IOCL Recruitment 2022
IOCL recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Age Limitation for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment 2022
How to Apply For the IOCL Recruitment Online
IOCL Recruitment 2022:
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||Senior Medical Officer (SMO) Additional Chief Medical Officer)(SMO)|
|Salary||Up to 2,40,000|
|Last Day Of Application||31-05-2022|
|Official Website||https://iocl.com/ |
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
IOCL Has Announced Notification Of 35 Vacancy For the Post Of Senior Medical Officer(Grade A1) and 8 vacancy For the Post Of Additional Chief Medical Officer( Grade D).
Every year, Eligible Candidates are waiting For IOCL Recruitment. This is the right time when you can apply for the Best Job for you. There Is Some Reservation Vacancies For the SC/ST.
Here we will Discuss About Category Wise Vacancies.
|Name And Grade||Total Number Of Posts||UR||Reservation|
Age Limitation for IOCL Recruitment 2022:
IOCL has Set Some Eligibility Criteria for the This Job. For the Post of Senior Medical Officer 18 to 35 years and For the Post Of Additional Chief Medical Officer 18 to 50.
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment 2022:
- The Selection Process will Comprise Personal Interview Only. Candidates can speak in English and Hindi during the Personal Interview.
- The candidates should secure minimum 50% qualifying marks (40% for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates) in Personal Interview, for being adjudged suitable for selection.
How to Apply For the IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online:
- First Of all you have to go on the Official Website Of the IOCL.
- Then Go on the Tab What’s New .
- Then Go on “Recruitment of Medical Officers in Refineries Division – 2022” to view the Advertisement.
- Formats are distinct for the positions of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) in Grade A1 (Format A-SMO) and Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) in Grade D (Format D-ACMO) (Format B-ACMO).
- Candidates who match the eligibility requirements for the advertised position may download the Application format, which is available on the website beneath the advertisement.
- Before filling out the application form for the right position, candidates are urged to carefully read the whole advertisement for details on age/educational qualification and other eligibility requirements.
|Our Official Website|