IB Recruitment Notification 2022 : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking ojasmahiti.com regularly to get the latest updates..
IB Recruitment Notification 2022 :
IB Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released a detailed notification for IB Recruitment 2022 on its official website i.e.@https://www.mha.gov.in. Intelligence Bureau has announced 1671 vacancies for Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff posts to be filled through the recruitment drive. The apply online process for IB Recruitment 2022 will be started on 05th November 2022 and the online application window will remain open till 25th November 2022. Candidates can check the details of IB recruitment 2022 like important updates, apply online link, eligibility criteria, etc. in this article below.
IB Recruitment 2022- Overview
Conducting Body : Ministry of Home Affairs
Post Name : Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff
Vacancy : 1671
Registration Start : 05th November 2022
Last date of Registration : 25th November 2022
Mode of Application : Online
Selection Process : Tier 1, 2 and 3
Application Fees :
- All Candidates Rs. 450/-
- General/EWS/OBC (Male) Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply IB Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Home Affairs Current Opportunities Page. Click on the application link for IB recruitment.
Step 2: Enter the required details to register
Step 3: Fill in your application form by entering all the required details.
Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the prescribed format. If you are facing any trouble while uploading a photo/signature/thumb impression.
Step 5: Fill in other details and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit the completely filled application form.
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualification :
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate will be applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects.
Age Limit :
- Security Assistant/ Exe 27 Years
- MTS/ Gen 18-25 years
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IB Recruitment 2022 consists of the following phases
- Stage 1- Tier 1 (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen)
- Stage 2- Tier 2 (Part-1) Offline Exam of Descriptive type (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen)Tier 2 (Part-2) Spoken ability (only for SA/Exe)
- Stage 3- Tier 3: Interview/Personality test
- Security Assistant, Executive Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3)
- Multi-Tasking Staff Rs. 18000-56900 (Level 1)
Important Link :
Important Dates :
Online Application Starts 05th November 2022
Last Date to Apply 25th November 2022
Last Date to pay application fee 25th November 2022
IB Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies have been released under IB Recruitment 2022?
- Ans. A total of 1671 vacancies are released for Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff posts under IB Recruitment 2022.
Q2. How can I apply for IB Recruitment 2022?
- Ans. You can apply for IB Recruitment 2022 from the direct link provided in the article.
Q3. What are the apply online dates for IB Recruitment 2022?
- Ans. The apply online dates for IB Recruitment 2022 are 05th November 2022 to 25th November 2022.
Q4. What is the selection procedure for IB Recruitment 2022?
- Ans. The selection procedure for IB Recruitment 2022 is Tier 1, 2 and 3.