State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online Applications from Retired General Managers of Schedule Commercial Banks, for engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) on contract basis in State Bank Group.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CON/CCSO/2015-16/03
- Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)
Total Vacancies : 06 Posts
Age Limit : Not above 65 Years (on 1-08-2015)
Contract Period : 03 Years (which may be extended)
Vacancy SBI Banks: One post each for
- State Bank of India, Mumbai;
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur;
- State Bank of Patiala;
- State Bank of Hyderabad;
- State Bank of Mysore;
- State Bank of Travancore.
Essential Qualifications: (ON 01-08-2015)
(1) Retired in the grade as General Manager from any Schedule Commercial Bank other than the Bank(s) for which he has applied. The official should have superannuated or have taken voluntary retirement and should have retired as on 01-08-2015.
(2) The official should not have worked in any capacity in the Bank(s) for which he is applying.
Experience: The official should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking such as General Banking, Credit, Forex Operation, Treasury Operation, Government Business, Merchant Banking, Credit Card Operations etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates based on their qualification & Experience, will be called for Personal Interview.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of 500/-
How To Apply: Eligible Retired General Managers Apply Online on or before 05-09-2015. The scanned copy of downloaded online application along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Retirement Letter, Brief resume, specialized certificates / diploma/ degree (if any), document indicating area of exposure (if any) should be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department by 10-09-2015 on email address email@example.com.
Online Registration start : 25-08-2015 and
Last Date : 5-09- 2015.
For More Information :
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here