Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment for 4374 Various Posts 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has started accepting online applications for filling various posts including Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I, and Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II. Through BARC Recruitment 2023, a total of 4374 posts will be filled. The candidates willing to apply for the said vacancies have to submit their duly filled application forms atfor which the registration link has been activated from 24th April 2023 (10 am) onwards. For complete details regarding the BARC Recruitment drive, go through the article.
BARC Recruitment 2023
The candidates will have to appear in the written examination/Interview / Skill Test (as per job requirement), Documents Verification and Medical Examination. Only the shortlisted candidates will be recruited for the Technical Officer and other posts. The candidates will be selected by the Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through the Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. BARC Recruitment 2023 is being conducted to fill 212 vacancies under direct recruitment and 4162 under Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee).
BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has uploaded an official notification regarding 4374 various posts against the advt no. 03/2023/BARC. The candidates willing for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I, and Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II posts must go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the direct link below.
Posts Name & Educational Qualification :
- Technical Officer: 181 – M.Sc/ B.Tech in Related Field
- Scientific Assistant: 7 – B.Sc. in Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition
- Technician (Boiler Attendant): 24 – 10th Pass + Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: 1216 – B.Sc/ Diploma in Related Field
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: 2946 – 10th/ 12th/ ITI
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must follow the steps listed here to apply for. Only one application form will be accepted for one post of BARC recruitment.
- Visit the official website of BARC Recruitment i.e.
- Click on the one-time registration tab and complete the registration process.
Enter the personal details, educational qualification details, and upload the necessary documents in the application form.
- Size of Photograph and Signature Upload: The photo should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not be more than 50 KB; while the Signature image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB
- Go for Payment of Application Fees now.
After payment, submit the application form finally.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference…
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-04-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-05-2023
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here