Malwa Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September / October 2014. You can view official notification by following link.
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officers): 07 Posts
- Officers Scale II (CA – Chartered Accountant): 01 Post
- Officer Scale I: 34 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 22 Posts
Total number of Posts: 64 Post
Published in Employment News-Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014.
Qualifications: RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014.
- Officers: Rs. 30/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. | Rs.200/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 30/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. | Rs.100/- for all others.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014(scores for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-
PWD candidates 70 & above or OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/
GEN-PWD candidates 80 & above )and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE-III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Opening date for Online Registration: 26/08/2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 09/09/2015