Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar published notification recruitment for Bachelor Degree Jobs
- Inspector of Supplies: 45 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 59 Posts
- Progress Assistant: 92 Posts
Total number of Posts: 196 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university & passed Odia equivalent to ME standard.
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 32 years (on 01-01-2015)
Selection Process: Based on written examination and viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ST & PWD candidates)
- The following modes of payment.
- E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online
Last date: of online application: 28-09-2015 (till 11:59 pm)
For More Information :
Visit official website: www.odishassc.in.
Apply online : Click Here