Hello Friends, in this Article We will Share Detailed Information about Antyoday Ration Card. We will discuss the Process of How to make Antyoday Ration Card. You Can Apply New AAY card Online and Offline Both.
You can go on the Official website digitalgujarat.gov.in And Apply for the New AAY card.
There Are So Different types Of Ration Card for All the categories who Are Eligible For Ration Card.
Various Ration Card in Gujarat:
- APL 1-2-3
- Antyoday / AAY
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Details:
This Ration card has the Most Grains and Benefit. This ration card will be Available at the Mamlatdaar Office at Ration Card Branch.
You will get your AAY ration card within 30 days Of Application.
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Criteria:
- Landless Farm Labor, Marginal Farmers, and Rural Artisans As such Potters, Leather Bakers, weavers, carpenter.
- people living in slums and earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, haulals Madaris, paper weavers and the deprived and people living in other rural and urban areas falling into the same category.Widowed families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons above 60 years of age or above who have no means of subsistence or no social support.
- All the Primitive Tribal Families.
- BPL Card Holder and HIV Positive Person.
BPL Cardholder affected by leprosy all widows, disabled, and incapacitated persons registered under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All persons who are card holders.
Important Document For Antyoday (AAY) Yojana:
- Birth Cirtificate
- Residential Proof (Electricity Bill, Voter ID,
- Pan Card
- Photo Id
- Aadhar card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Number
- Voter Id
- Application Form
Antyoday Ration Card Application Process:
Go to Nearest Mamlatdaar Office.
Have to Submit the Form to the Supply Branch.
You will get Your AAY Ration card Within 30 days.
Ration Card Helpline Number Gujarat:
- Food and Ration Card Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
- Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222